We usually respond within a week
🚀 Who we are
Aptoide is the fastest growing Android App Store and distribution platform in the world, with over 400 million users and 1 million apps. With offices in Portugal, Singapore and China, we work with end-users, Developers, OEMs and Telecoms.
Our mission is to bring back the freedom of choice to the apps world, shaping the future of app economy by creating unmatched value for developers and users globally. The way you play? the way you get your apps? We’re making everything easier and better for you!
We are also aware that our success is dependent on our Aptoiders success! That’s why we are proud to be a tech company who enjoys to set people as a core priority. Our Aptoiders' Talents and Skills are the algorithm of our whole success. This is where you can come in!
- Innovation - meaning, we build our own way to the future.
- Ambition - we always go beyond.
- Integrity - we are transparent and trustworthy.
- Results-driven - we are strong on delivering.
- Collaboration - the superpower is ‘We’, not ‘I’.
These are our values! These are Aptoide’s superpowers! This IS Aptoide!
🧩 Who you are
We are looking for a Infrastructure Engineer with security background to join a highly successful project with a big impact in the industry.
If you love finding ingenious, actionable solutions to technical problems, enjoy building new, disruptive products and solutions, and appreciate the focus, creativity and camaraderie of a high-achieving, international team - well, we must talk.
🎯 What will you do
- Be responsible for protecting networks and servers against external threats
- Responsible for providing strategic guidance and oversight for security and infrastructure services being developed
- Performing assessments at infra-structure and application level to detect flaws
- Conduct penetration tests at different levels
- Define and implement secure network solutions
- Managing and deploy audit platforms
- Roll out intrusion and security technology systems
⭐ What skills are we looking for?
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar fields
- Experience with Linux, Ansible and Terraform
- Understanding of cyber security methodologies
- Ability to assess system changes for security implications
- Knowledge and pro-active to make recommendations for improvements
- Knowledge of current cyber security trends and continued research of emerging trends and hacking techniques
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, Python and Shell script (Bash)
- TCP/IP stack networking experience
- Deep understanding of mobile & web application security threats, exploits, prevention
- Analytical mind with strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Prior work experience in one of the following fields: Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response
- Center (CSIRC) and/or Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Industry certification such as the following: Security+, CEH, SANS (GCIH, GPEN, GWAT, GXPN, GCFA, GCFE, GREM)
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
💎 What will you get?
- Have the chance to work in a company that reaches millions of users worldwide;
- Working with a multicultural and talented team;
- Work 80% of your time at home and 20% at the office - Hybrid working model;
- Flexible schedule between 8 am and 8 pm;
- Team building activities and Workshops;
- Free snacks and breakfast at the office;
- Enter in a game world where you can enjoy many games in our Game Area;
- Infrastructure & Security
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Aptoide Portugal
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
With over 400 million users worldwide, over 7 billion downloads and 1 million apps, Aptoide gives a new meaning to the way we discover and install apps. With unrestricted content, Aptoide is revolutionizing app distribution and discovery.
Loading application form
Already working at Aptoide?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.